Behind Blue Eyes

Thanks for dropping by!

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas Letter 2007

What a wonderful time of year to touch base with loved ones. I can’t believe another year has come and gone. If I measure it by how much Peyton has changed its hard to believe it hasn’t been 3 years.

Peyton started walking in time for Whitland’s 4th of July parade and has been going ever since. She loves crayons and bluegrass. Can say 35+ words, but it’s her comprehension that astounds me. Just the other day I asked her to pick up a piece of paper and throw it into the garbage and she did it! She’s starting the “comes mommy” and “what doing?” phrases… too cute!



We spent Peyton’s 1st birthday, Baptism and Easter in a snowy Harrigan Cove. It was great seeing everyone!!! We left Halifax for NYC and Washington DC. Both amazing cities for site seeing and eating!!! In August, we joined the Rivkin family vacation to Tybee Island and our beloved Savannah. Our condo was a short walk from the beach, which helped with the 121˚ temps. Recently we spent Thanksgiving in Naples, visiting Mom, Pam and June and testing out their new sofa bed… very comfortable!!!

This year really has been a lesson in living away. When Nanny passed in February I wasn’t able to get home. I’ll be forever disappointed that she never met Peyton. It’s made me very mindful of my roots, especially where Peyton is concerned, and to also count my blessings, as I am surrounded by a wonderful adopted family here.

On an exciting note, In August, I traveled to Edmonton to attend training for a Gift Basket company I opened October 1st. It’s a great feeling to own and operate your own business. I’ve been delivering gift baskets for the holiday season, its like delivering joy! I love it.

I’ll be thinking of you this holiday season, wishing you a white Christmas and crossing my fingers that you made the nice list!

Love and Hugs,

Tami, Jeff and Peyton

1 Comments:

At 9:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home